本文/Message
文字色/Character color
背景色/Background color
削除キー/Delete key クッキー/cookie アイコン/Icon

Gothic_Lolita 志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年06月05日 (月) 06時25分 No.116 home

icon Hi Jessica.
Thank you for the information.
http://www.blue-period.fsnet.co.uk/egl.html
This site is cool! Oh.It's a site in Britain.
There are many girls of the Gothic_Lolita fashion in Sapporo.
There is a shop of Gothic_Lolita in the building named ALTA in
Sapporo.
The shop is very fantastic.
jessica 2006年06月05日 (月) 15時05分 No.117

icon gothic_lolita
WOW~ I wish we had a store like that here. Goth here is alittle differnt then the Gothic_lolita. I like the gothic_lolita way more ^^.
志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年06月07日 (水) 23時53分 No.119

icon gothic_lolita shop
It's lovely and Reasonable.
I think that clothes suit you.

http://www.bodyline.jp/cgi-bin/category.php?cd=C1_2_1
jessica 2006年06月08日 (木) 04時56分 No.120

icon WOW!!!

http://www.bodyline.jp/cgi-bin/category.php?cd=C1_2_1

OH MY!!! the oufits are so nice and all of them would work for the SCA. I need to find some place around here that sells them.

業務連絡 志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年06月05日 (月) 06時07分 No.115 home

icon 辻桐葉 新刊
ショコラノベルスハイパー『侠爛の契り』
2006年6月10日発売
紹介ページアップしました。

タイトル読めます?
「きょうらん」ですって。
今回はやくざで任侠な「ワイルドな年下攻め」らしいです。
もちろん私も読んでません。

どうだ!?

http://park18.wakwak.com/~tokinashi-zohshi/tanbikirihasha/kokuchi10.htm

yes! jessica 2006年06月03日 (土) 11時31分 No.113

icon here is a link to mana and to what lolita goth is.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mana_(musician)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gothic_Lolita

WOW thank you for all the information.

Yes Mana does have a clothing line and a magazine called the gothic lolita bible

http://www.blue-period.fsnet.co.uk/egl.html

OH i wish i could get some of that clothing it is so nice!!

Mana 志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年06月03日 (土) 05時14分 No.112 home

icon Hi Jessica.
Mana
Oh YES! I see.

I examined Mana.
He manages the shop of clothes.
Key-word is E.G.A 〜Elgant Gothic Aristocrat〜.

「Moi-meme-Moitie」
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/moi-meme-moitie/

There was a profile of Mana in thie site.
I used machine translation...sorry.
http://xxxasukaxxx.fc2web.com/pro/mana.html

Mana

History

The charm of classics is learnt to father who it is an infancy period, and is the music teacher.
It is not found to want to do, and the band activity begins at the industrial high school that went casually.
At that time, it has not touched the guitar yet, and charge is vocal and a drum.
The school days enters from the heavy metal of the fashion, is made in a hard-core blowout, and Hama makes the head a mohican.
My directionality and the base of Maris are found at the end of one's teens, and it begins to see the raison d'etre by "Awake".
The band activity doesn't get on the right track in August, 1992, and changing mind and the base are moved from Osaka to Tokyo.
Long hair is ..floatage.. . of KOZI and Dea in the karaoke pub the started byte ahead from the advantage that it is possible to work.
A twin guitar with KOZI is begun from feelings where it wants to express two cembalos by Bach with the guitar.
Solidification of Europe and the comic for girls in the Middle Ages is Imeegeed, and it persists in disguising as a woman from the start.
It comes to turn in full scale round Tsaa by Kami's joining in 1993.
Bandoimeege is pursued as a leader without being discouraged because of the unfavorable criticism seal from another band and the guest.
First vocal tsteu cannot follow and it secedes in 1994.
It makes efforts to the performance without reservation on Gackt in 1995.
Clothes are designed for myself, and gay escalates more and more. A princess role is played.
The mobilization expands mightily, and it comes to be taken up in media of TV and the Radio appearance, etc.
The remark that wanted to make "Elegant Gothic Lolita (alias EGL)" known was done, and oneself became charisma.
Disappearance of Gackt in 1998. The complaint pours in from the people who catch, and it troubles oneself , saying that "Mana drove out".
Though uneasiness was invited with the enemy never to have talked about details almost against the style of any talked Gackt
The fan cannot put out the mouth by declaring, "It wants you to listen to music because we are artists".
It is declared, "It is not thought that it will do together in the future" at the same time as saying, "It is dying mortifying" the secession of Gackt.
It was not possible to understand with target as not "Difference of directionality" that tended to be but a person.
A new tragedy like in not steady in the mental status and Kami's death, etc. comes in succession in 1999.
It doesn't see it very ..saying always as expressionless.. energetically … It goes out to media by the appearance to be emaciated.
Shop of conversion of conception or independent brand that is one of having wanted the current to do
The road shop of "Moi-meme-Moitie" (Mowamamumowatie) is brilliant and is OPEN according to Aoyama.
Precise beauty of the perfection and the design of the interior is generated publicity.
The fan promptly in the desire to make it relieved though new vocal is not found at once
Instumental 'Blood and rose of reunion' is released, it returns to independent music, and independent label is started up.
The first, live stage performs continuously as 2000 and 3 terms MALICE MIZER in Nippon Budoukan at two nights.
The voice was originated for the first time in front of the fan though the key tone and effect were added and it sang.
Because the style not to listen to a thorough voice has been carried out up to now
It will be able to be said that feelings here greatly requested understanding from the fan.
New vocal Klaha that became a formal joining from this stage existence is faced in the expression of the relief.
The sorrow that the remark "The gentleman is finally ..appearance.. ♪" still lost Gackt seems not to be small.
It differs from 2001 and last time, Tsaa in a small-scale, live house is done, and the distance with the fan is confirmed.
The one of an inside, a sorrow, and an uneasy spirit that almost handled lyrics after Gackt had seceded stood out.
It offers from the PV supervisor also who one of Marisfan in the same year.
Though it performs to the movie first as Cast of a completed scenario … Splendid ..ham (.. ..laughter..)
As for Membaa and appearing in front of the fan all together as MALICE MIZER, this stage greeting became the end.
The Aoyama shop of Moitie ..the about same.. closes the store (Move to the Shinjuku Marui one back).
It seems that it is because a lovely design of Mana is lost as initial, the criticism rises, and sales drop off.
Solo project "Moi dix Mois" is started in 2002.
It is emphasized to the last, it is "Solo project" thinking Maris to be important.
It is not still done as formal Membaa, and the drummer is Kami's shadow ant also here though explained that it is not continuation of Maris by he or she.
It is anyway hardware though it was what started by the theme of sound matched to Mowatie.
Live, that it is Hedobaned Mana by itself and rolling up is violent is named "Sabat", and a hot part that exists in the basis before Maris is made the best use of.
It is effective that it is not an extension line of Maris, and the proposal of excessive and a new way of dancing and going mad to enjoy succeeds.
It began to get on the right track at last in 2003, and the smile returned to the expression of a lot of fans the small scale.
Love to think of Maris as usual is deep though it advances to France in 2004.
The possibility was feelings to Kami and was still leaked also by the re-formation when it was.

Character

In a word, terrible, pure, maniac person.
Horror, the game, and the animated cartoon are loved, and the favorite book is Fami expert (Seem to read every week).
It burns quietly for retro such as board game.
The one wanting it : , saying that "Please teach when finding it" and "Please send it when there is the unnecessary one".
..(.. ..laughter..) not shrewd very often mentioned in bulletin and magazine
Eyes are made to be Kirakiraed like the boy for the favorite one though it jumps
..person (.. ..laughter..) that it is difficult be to judge it that tension is high from objective viewpointIt rises personally to the last.
Others ..play.. observe play saying as a favorite game.
Indescribably maniac person of liking to think about one game this and that.
An always buoyant, unbecoming part doesn't show, and elegance is not destroyed.
Because it is a person who doesn't make the appearance shown to the fan and the difference in private
If a part is believed, the simplicity that might not be thought to be a gap is very one of the charms in the expectation.
"Wine is nowadays because it likes grapes at the time of seem to be able to feel as liked. "
Saying by cool face, and adult who is flying for a moment.
By the way, the herring roe is ..(.. ..laughter..) that seems to be hated because it is "Adult food"
It is a favorite curry with the alias "Masama of the curry", and the spice is mixed for myself.
The dream when it is young like the prince charming syndrome indefinitely is valued.
Type that pours bottomless love for what likes one degree because root is Wotac.
It is assumed to be good in the Nean person in question, and it is not interested in only brightness and the too major one.
There cannot be being influenced from this genre because it has absolute confidence in my stance.
Anyway, it makes an effort to tell the truth secretly terribly to keep the brilliant appearance in which eyes are pulled.
As for the skin, it was beautiful, and the pain was unremarkable at black hair though it saw in the vicinity in the fair hair age of of course.
Though it is famous not to originate the voice because of the Imeege maintenance
It is animal and lovely that expressionless & tells love to the fan by the gesture to the extent that it doesn't talk to the utmost.
The fan is absolutely loved, and bonds with the fan are requested sincerely.
It never talks about private circumstances to the fan, and it even doesn't hint it as long as a formal decision is not intended.
Because it is neatly understood that the fan requests two terms MALICE MIZER
Especially, it seals one's lips hard for Gackt, and it is a closed-door whether there are privately Membaa and an exchange.
It is avoided to shake the mind of the fan mischievously because Mana is terrible and sensitive for the topic.
Moreover, because the child's mind and the girl's mind take root in the basis even if you take off the dandyism
Typical princess type that gentleman who pulls the hand is still causing necessary aura.
Still, it is a brave soldier who is desperately standing up to defend the loved one.

ツキサップ。その後・・・・・   さくら 2006年05月29日 (月) 22時04分 No.109

icon 何と日焼けしたようで、体のアチコチがぽろぽろと脱皮?しています。

途中で姫さまから日焼け止めを借りてなかったら、腕は大変な事になっていたでしょう。ありがとうごさいました。

昔は、「家の中で遊んでるんじゃない。外で遊んでおいでとよく親に言われて
紫外線なんか考えないで暗くなるまで遊んでいましたが、
今は安心して外に出られらい世の中になっているようです。
オゾン層がどうたらこうたら、紫外線がどうとか・・・・・

別の意味でも、最近子供達の悲しい事故やニュースを良く眼にします。外にいると、遊んでると危険なの?

「知らない人から声かれられても、付いていっちゃダメよ」 母の言葉を思い出します。
志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年06月03日 (土) 04時58分 No.111 home

icon モントリオール議定書
>さくらさん
オゾンホールは縮小の方向に動いているみたいですね。

「オゾンホール:2050年ごろ消滅 国立環境研が予測」
http://www.mainichi-msn.co.jp/science/kagaku/news/20060520k0000m040055000c.html

すごいなあ。モントリオール議定書がきちんと機能しているんですね。
もっともだからと言って紫外線を浴びまくっていいというものではありませんね。
私も今年は気をつけようっと。
でかい麦わら帽子買おうかな。
アロハに麦わら帽子ならありだな。

さくらさん。皮がむけるほど焼けたんですか。
その後大丈夫?
さくら 2006年06月03日 (土) 18時45分 No.114

icon なんとか・・・・・   
今は顔が粉ふいたみたいです。

化粧をする時に現実を思い知らされます。新陳代謝も加齢とともに鈍くなるんだと(^^ゞ

移転のお知らせ ぷよ夫 2006年05月28日 (日) 21時45分 No.106 home

icon サイトのお引っ越しをしました!
中身は変わってませんが、これからもよろしゅ〜
お暇なときでも、リンク変更お願いします

いやはや、SF企画、盛り上がりましたね。
一時は、A&CのBBSを埋め尽くしました!
またそのうちやりましょう
志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月29日 (月) 06時09分 No.107

icon 移転お疲れさまでした
ぷよ夫さん。移転了解しました。リンク修正させていただきますね。
SF企画。
楽しませて頂きました。
皆さま気合入ってましたね。ぜひまたやりましょう!

WOW!! jessica 2006年05月25日 (木) 16時23分 No.102

icon WOW Keiichi check it out!!

http://forums.anime-expo.org/index.php?showtopic=2546

mana will be in the us!!! it is sad but i can not afford to go but it is still cool!!!
志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月25日 (木) 21時22分 No.105

icon anime-expo 2006
WOW!!
I want also to go to see.
It is excited! I check all sites.
Sorry…I don’t know mana.
Please tell me.
jessica 2006年05月30日 (火) 13時02分 No.110

icon mana
Mana was in Malice mizer With gackt back in 1995 or so
mana is still in malice mizer today. Gackt left in 1997
http://www.projectj.net/malice.htm
there is some info here.

「札幌つきさっぷジンギスカン倶楽部・ツアー」ご報告 志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月24日 (水) 00時39分 No.99 home

icon ツアー参加の皆さま。お疲れ様でした。
旨かったねーーっ!
さっそくレポートを「ソウルフードはジンギスカン」コーナーにアップしました。
写真たっぷり。
ジンギスカンを喰う。という雰囲気が全国の皆さまに伝わると幸いです。
また行きたいぜ。
次はどこで肉食おう?

http://park18.wakwak.com/~tokinashi-zohshi/soulfood01.htm
あやりん 2006年05月24日 (水) 12時19分 No.100

icon 拝見しました♪
美味しかったですね。すぐまた食べたくなっちゃいました(^^ゞ
次回は…どこかビール園か(キリンは前に行ったので対象外)ヤマダモンゴルに行ってみたいな。
締めのラーメン、てのを食べてみたい。
2006年05月24日 (水) 21時07分 No.101

icon 遅まきながら
 このあいだはどうもありがとうございます〜。

朝一で病院に駆け込めば若干の余裕で定時に間に合う……はずだったのに、なんでアノ日に限って混むんだ、外来っ!!
 と、怒りつつ到着したんですが、おにぎりですっかりなごみモードに突入しました。
 やっぱり屋外ジンギスカンはいいですね。

>テーブルマナーは椅子の下に蹴り込んどけ。

で大爆笑! そうそう、ジンギスカン食らいながら、
「おほほほほ」
 とか言ってもしかたがありませんことよ。
 それはそれで味があると思いますが(笑)
志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月25日 (木) 20時53分 No.103

icon ヤマダモンゴル
>あやりんさん
ヤマダモンゴル。名前からしてそそられますね。
何者だ!? って感じ。
ジンギカンの後に「締めのラーメン」
カロリーがどうとなんて絶対に気にしちゃダメだな。
軽く1,500キロカロリーオーバーしちゃいそう。
でも食べたいですね。私の知っているヤマダモンゴルは北海道大学の近く。
あと、どこにありましたっけ?
志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月25日 (木) 20時57分 No.104

icon ジンギスカン喰らいながら「おほほほ」と笑う
>沖さん
忙しい中駆けつけて下さってありがとうござました。
天気も最高でしたし、気持ちよかったですね。

「「おほほほ」と笑いながらジンギスカン」
うむ。百歩譲って許そう。
でも
「ジンギスカン喰らいながら「おほほほ」と笑う」
……あ、あぶない。
マトンが脳に回ったか、って感じですね。

また行きましょう!

Sony SO505i. 志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月22日 (月) 06時17分 No.95 home

icon Hi Jessica.
Thank you for information.
Samsung is popular also in Japan. It’s Good model!

My phone is SONY SO505i. It is a model three years ago.
The camera has broken. It breaks at once even if it repairs.
I’m sad …….

There are quite a lot of kinds of the cellular phone service of recent Japan.
Function that looks like cash card and function like iPOD, etc.
I’d like to buy it newly in June.
Because SO505i is a very favorite model, I’m regrettable.

My Phone is Sony SO505i.
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/article/showcase_top/14295.html
Color is Blue.
http://k-tai.impress.co.jp/cda/parts/image_for_link/46808-14245-1-1.html
jessica 2006年05月23日 (火) 04時38分 No.97

icon phone.
WOW that is a very nice phone. i am sorry it breaks.
thank you for showing it to me.

「札幌つきさっぷジンギスカン倶楽部・ツアー」決定! 志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月18日 (木) 23時37分 No.92 home

icon 集合時間変更です。

11:00−現地集合
いただくのは1450円のセットメニュー。飲み物は各自フリー

さあ、今からでも参加と言う方はおられないか!?
志麻ケイイチ/Keiichi 2006年05月22日 (月) 06時04分 No.94 home

icon お疲れ様でした
「つきさっぷジンギスカンツアー」ご参加の皆さまお疲れ様でした。
おいしかったですね!
想像以上にうまかった!
タレが甘くなくて、生マトンにぴったり。